To make sure your customers are aware of their current loyalty balance or how much loyalty they earned on a sale, you can customize your receipts to display this information. You can also display a sign-up message and QR code to make it easy for customers to become Loyalty members.
- From the main menu, go to Setup > Outlets and registers.
- Select your receipt template.
- To display how much loyalty your customer earned on a receipt, select Display loyalty earned.
- In the Loyalty earned label field, enter the text you want to display next to the value on your receipts (e.g. LOYALTY EARNED).
- To display a customer's loyalty balance on a receipt, select Display customer details followed by Customer balances.
- In the Loyalty balance label field, enter the text you want to display next to the value on your receipts (e.g. Loyalty).
- To display a sign-up message and QR code on receipts, select Display Loyalty QR code.
- Select Save.
Your Loyalty members will now see their loyalty earned and loyalty balance on their receipts. As for new customers, they'll see a sign-up message and QR code.