Managing products prices across locations is now more efficient. You can update the markup or the retail price of your standard and variant products directly through the Edit Product page and these changes will be reflected in their respective price books. You must create your price books first and add your products.
To update your prices, follow these steps:
- Create your location-specific price book by clicking, from the main menu, on Catalog > Price books.
- Click on Add a price book.
- Create your new price book for your location.
When creating your price book, make sure the customer group you select is All customers. Only price books that apply to all customer groups will appear on the Edit Product page.
4. Add your existing products to the price book and click Save price book.
5. Once your price book is created with the selected products, from the main menu, click Products.
6. Select the product you want to update and click on the pencil icon.
7. On the Edit Product page, scroll to the section Price & Loyalty. You will find the existing price books your product is part of. From there, update the markup or the retail price. This change will reflect through the appropriate price books.
For products with variants, click the variant name you would like to update. The variant will expand and show you the applicable price books. From there, update the markup or the retail price. This change will reflect through the appropriate price books.
8. Once satisfied with the price update made for your product, click Save.