The Vault Pro iPad stand provides you with a sleek look for your iPad and is easy to install. It is compatible with 10.2"/10.5" and 12.9" iPads.
You will need to insert your iPad into the stand by following these steps:
- Place your stand with the enclosure facing down.
- Unscrew the four corner screws at the back of the enclosure.
- Remove the stand and back piece of the enclosure from the front piece of the enclosure.
- Insert your iPad into the front piece of the enclosure. Make sure the charging port of your iPad is facing the opening (pictured left).
- Place the stand and back piece of the enclosure back on the front piece of the enclosure. The long slit (pictured right) should reveal your iPad's camera and the short slit (pictured left) should show the charging port.
- Screw the four corner screws back into the back of the enclosure.
Before jumping to the next step and installing your Pro bracket for the BBPOS Chipper 2X BT, take the time to route your wires to your iPad by reading how to route your Lightning cable through the Vault Pro iPad stand.
7. Take the Pro bracket for the BBPOS Chipper 2X BT, place it on the short slit side, using the 2 screws provided, screw, and secure the bracket to lock it to your base.
Your iPad is now securely inserted into your Vault Pro iPad stand.
For more specifications on the Vault Pro iPad stand, consult the product sheet.