To receive a purchase order after it has been created and sent to a supplier, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Inventory > Stock control and locate the stock order you wish to receive, using the filters if necessary.
- Once you've located the order, click the order number to open it.
- Next, click Receive on the top bar.
- In the Received quantity field, enter the quantity received for each product.
- The Cost price field will automatically populate with the product's supply price. If the cost price has changed, enter the new price.
- Review the entered information and click Receive.