Alongside your default payment type, you can map individual payment types from BigCommerce to Retail POS in order to better track the payments that sync through with your orders.
1. To begin, Navigate to Setup > Apps and click the edit pencil for BigCommerce.
2. Scroll to the Map payment methods section and the Map to payment types in Lightspeed Retail fields should be populated.
3. For each BigCommerce payment type, click the corresponding Map to payment types in Lightspeed Retail drop-down and select the payment type you wish to map it to.
4. You can map more than one BigCommerce payment type to a Retail POS payment type, or simply leave it set to the default mapping (which maps to the default payment type).
5. Once you've completed mapping payment types, click Save changes.