- Retail POS on Mac or PC
- Retail POS on iPad
- CommBank's Albert
From 15 January 2021, all Albert devices must be running version 1.4.3 of the Retail POS app. Previous versions will no longer function beyond this date.
To update the Retail POS app on your Albert device, follow the steps below:
1. Go to the App Bank on your Albert device.
2. Log in using the person icon in the top right corner. Enter your username and password and click Log on.
Your login details were sent to you via email before you received your terminal. If you did not receive these, call the CBA merchant help desk on 1800 230 177.
3. Go to My Apps at the top of your screen and select Retail POS.
4. Click Update.
5. The app should take less than a minute to update, and you will have the latest version of the Retail POS app on your Albert device.
6. To ensure that the latest version of the Retail POS app works on your Albert device, you will need to update your Albert device. To do this, click on Download Updates on your App Bank homescreen. Once you have updated your Albert device, you will then be ready to use the Retail POS app on your Albert device.