Being able to fulfil Online Orders sales using the Scanner by Vend app for iOS devices gives you the freedom to optimise your store.
For a full understanding of fulfillment, read our Order Fulfilment in Vend guide first.
How to fulfil orders with Scanner
1. If you haven't already, download and sign into the Scanner by Vend app on your iOS device to begin.
2. Open the Scanner by Vend app. Navigate to the Fulfillments tab and tap on the order you want to start fulfilling. Here you can Start Picking and you'll need to assign this order to yourself.
Online Orders from Shopify, BigCommerce and WooCommerce will only be visible once integrated. Buy Now, Fulfil Later sales will alway be visible while in the unfulfilled status.
3. This will bring up a pick list of the product name and quantity required to fulfil the order. You can either use the scanner window to scan the item(s) barcode, which will automatically mark the item(s) as picked, or manually pick the item(s) using the checkbox(es) next to each item.
If there are not enough items to fulfil the order, you can still pick the stock available and save the fulfillment to be completed later.
There is also a Fulfillment Note dialogue box to input any information required, such as item(s) unavailable or damage.
4. When all items are picked, tap Finish to mark the order as picked. Here you can review order information by selecting View Fulfillment Details or add a Fulfillment Note using the provided box.
5. You can Mark as Packed for orders that are ready to be shipped and/or Mark as Shipped for items that have been taken for delivery.
6. Once an item has been Marked as Shipped, the fulfillment is complete and the order will disappear from Scanner by Vend, leaving only outstanding orders within the Fulfillments tab.
You can access all active and completed online orders through the Sales History page within Vend for Mac or PC.