Change products with a custom loyalty back value to the default loyalty setting by using a spreadsheet upload to update the custom loyalty value to null.
- Vend for Mac or PC
- Chrome (other web browsing software may also be compatible)
- OpenOffice (other spreadsheet editing software may also be compatible)
- Click Products
- Click Export List...
- Double click on the file to open it
- Find the name of the product which you want to change the loyalty for
- In the loyalty_value column, click on the cell in the same row as the name of the product which you want to adjust the loyalty for
- Type in the word 'null' (without the apostrophes)
- If you are editing the file while any of your stores are currently open and actively trading, delete the inventory columns before continuing (generally this is all columns to the right of column AC)
- Save the file by clicking on the floppy disk icon in the top left-hand corner of the window screen
- In your Vend store, click on Products
- Click Import
- Click Chose a File to Upload...
- Select the file which you have just edited
- Click Open
- Click Continue with Import
- Wait for the product to import. Once it is finished importing your products will now show the default loyalty setting