Pro Enterprise | Standard Advanced
- Once your Retail POS and BigCommerce accounts are connected, Retail POS becomes the system of record.
- You should manage your product catalogue, pricing, and inventory information in Retail POS to ensure everything stays accurate and up-to-date.
- BigCommerce feeds important information back to Retail POS, such as online sales, new customer or existing customer information associated with a sale, and inventory from a sale to keep stock levels in sync.
- Please click the following link for more on how to use the BigCommerce integration!
- Complete an order, transfer, inventory count, or stock adjustment in the Retail POS outlet(s) linked to your BigCommerce store.
- When the order, transfer, inventory count, or stock adjustment is completed in Retail POS, the changes will be updated in your BigCommerce store.
If you have to update a large number of products, especially in an inventory count, these changes may take some time to update in your BigCommerce store.