- Once your Vend and WooCommerce accounts are connected, Vend becomes the system of record.
- You should manage your product catalogue, pricing and inventory information in Vend to ensure everything stays accurate and up-to-date.
- WooCommerce feeds important information back to Vend such as online sales, new customer or existing customer information associated with a sale, and inventory from a sale to keep stock levels in sync.
- Please click the following link for more on how to use the WooCommerce integration!
- Complete an order, transfer, or stocktake in the Vend outlet(s) linked to your WooCommerce store.
- When the order (transfer or stocktake) is completed in Vend, the changes will be updated in your WooCommerce store.
If you have a large number of products, especially during your stocktake, any changes may take some time to update in your WooCommerce store.