- Once your Vend and Shopify accounts are connected, Vend becomes the system of record.
- You should manage your product catalogue, pricing and inventory information in Vend to ensure everything stays accurate and up-to-date.
- Shopify feeds important information back to Vend such as online sales, new customer or existing customer information associated with a sale, and inventory from a sale to keep stock levels in sync.
- Please click the following link for more on how to use the Shopify integration!
- Complete an order, transfer, stocktake, or stock adjustment in the Vend outlet(s) linked to your Shopify store.
- When the order (or transfer, stocktake, stock adjustment) is completed in Vend, the changes will be updated in your Shopify store. Note: If you have a lot of products, especially in a stock-take, these changes may take some time to update your Shopify store.
If you have a lot of products, especially in a stock-take, these changes may take some time to update your Shopify store.