To help you get your products onto shelves faster and keep your quantities up-to-date without double-entering stock levels, you can now use your iPhone camera to scan barcodes and ensure that you received what you ordered, catch supplier errors sooner and keep your quantities accurate.
- Scanner App
- Sign in to the Scanner app on your iPhone using your Vend Login credentials.
- Tap Receive
- Select the Open or Sent Purchase Order that you are receiving
- Use your iPhone's camera to focus on the barcode to automatically scan each product you are receiving
note: you can click on the quantity amount beside the product you are receiving to manually enter a larger quantity.
- Tap Finish
- Sign in to Vend on Mac or PC
- Click Products
- Click Stock Control
- Select the order you are receiving
- Click Receive
- Confirm that the received amounts & supply prices are correct, then click Save and Receive to complete
- The purchase order must be finalized using Vend on Mac or PC.
- Only orders in Sent and Open states can be counted in the app.
- Orders containing Composite products cannot be counted in the app.
- When receiving using the Scanner app, only the product quantities can be adjusted, supply prices cannot be edited using the Scanner app.
- Multiple users can receive at the same time, but only via the Scanner app (i.e. do not add quantities via web and Scanner simultaneously).