- Vend for Mac or PC
- Create your Purchase Order in Vend
- Mark your order as Dispatched when your order and the expected delivery date are confirmed by your supplier.
- Select I know when, and specify the delivery date, or select I don't know when if the delivery date has yet to be confirmed. By selecting I don't know when, you can add a delivery date to the order at a later time.
This will trigger a small truck icon to appear beside products that are In transit on the following areas of Vend:
- On the sell screen and product page so your managers and cashiers know what’s coming and when to expect it
- When recording an order so that you only order what you need
- On the scanner app so your managers and cashiers can help customers on the shop floor
- On the home screen dashboard so you know when to expect your next delivery
- On the inventory movements view to help you keep track of a particular product