Unable to close the register at the end of the day even though the counted amounts have been entered for each field.
- Vend for Mac or PC
The register has a 'Cash' payment type assigned under Cash Management, but that payment type is not assigned to the outlet the register is in.
E.g. The Auckland register is assigned to the payment type 'Cash'
But the payment type 'Cash' is not assigned to the Auckland outlet.
- Assign a 'Cash' payment type that is available in the outlet the register is assigned to
- Go to Setup > Outlets and Registers > Edit a register
- Choose the correct 'Cash' payment type under Cash Management
- Edit the 'Cash' payment type so the outlet the register is assigned to, is included
- Go to Setup > Payment Types > Click Edit
- Select your Outlet under the Outlets drop down box