Overview of the App
You can now connect Vend to Mailchimp and have all of your customer information automatically synced with an audience of your choice. Your marketing campaigns will then always target the right customers without having to manually import your contact list.
How do I set it up?
1. In Vend, open the Setup page, and click Apps.
2. Find the Mailchimp app, and click Add to Vend.
3. Input your Mailchimp account details or sign up for a FREE account.
What information is synced?
Once you turn the integration on, it is a one way sync from Vend to Mailchimp.
Information synced is:
- Member status (unsubscribed / subscribed)
- First name
- Last name
- New customers created in Mailchimp will not sync to Vend. If you edit a customer in Vend it will edit the customer in Mailchimp, but not vice versa.
- If a customer in the audience you are syncing to has the same email address as the customer you are creating in Vend, the customer in Mailchimp will be overwritten when the customer is created in Vend.
- You can only sync customer data to one Mailchimp audience
- If there are two customers in Vend with the same email address, the "last edited" customer record will be synced to Mailchimp.
- FREE Mailchimp plans only support up to 2,000 contacts