Before proceeding further in this document it is important to know what payment terminal you are planning to pair with Vend. Vend supports a variety of different terminals for Chase US and Canada. This article outlines the steps to support Chase Integrated Payments.
- Vend Register on iPad
- Verifone P400 or V400m payment terminal
1. In the Vend iPad app navigate to Dashboard --> Hamburger Menu (2nd one on the top left) --> Setup
2. Select the Hamburger Menu (2nd one on the top left) again --> Payment Types --> Edit your Chase Payment Type.
3. Scroll to Connect Terminal --> Select the trash bin of the terminal you wish to unpair.
- If you plan to use the unpaired Chase terminal with a new Chase merchant account (i.e. change of ownership) you must deactivate the device in the Chase Merchant Center and reactivate the device under the new Chase Account.