- Vend for Mac or PC
- Vend on iPad
- Pax A920, A80, and A60
Create the payment type in Vend
1. Click Setup in Vend
2. Click Payment types
3. Click the Add Payment Type button
4. Search and select your payment processor. If your payment processor is not displayed use Vend Payments Gateway.
5. Click Begin Setup
6. Enter a name for the payment type (e.g. Credit/Debit)
7. Click Save Payment Type
Get the terminal ready to pair
1. Connect the terminal to power and turn the terminal on
2. Connect the terminal into your network using an Ethernet cable or WiFi
3. On the terminal idle screen open the Vend Register app. If the app is not on the Pax terminal, download the Vend Register App from the Pax Store.
4. If the terminal is connected to a network it should state "Connected" at the bottom of the Vend app screen.
IMPORTANT: The Vend Register App must always be open to process integrated payments. It can run in the background or you can leave it as the main app screen on the terminal.
Connect the terminal to Vend
1. Click the payment type that was just created to edit and pair the terminal
2. Scroll down and click Pair a Terminal
3. Click Allow Access
4. Enter the terminal serial number and click Pair. The serial number can be located on the back of the terminal (e.g. S/N 08xxxxxxxx)
5. Confirm the payment terminal shows a test transaction for $0.01 and click Yes
6. Select the register to assign to the terminal and click Next
7. Complete contact information and click Submit
8. Your payment terminal and payment type will now be set up. Click ESC
9. Click Save Payment Type
- Each terminal can only be paired with one Vend Register at a time
- Repeat the above process for each terminal you need to connect
- Multiple payment terminals can be paired under a single payment type
- If multiple outlets are associated with the account select which Vend outlet the payment type should be visible on.
- How to connect your Pax A920, A80 or A60 to WiFi