Retail POS will not properly load within the Chrome browser of a PC/Mac. Will show a blank or white screen, stuck loading, greyed out screen instead of loading into Retail POS properly.
- Retail POS for Mac or PC
- Chrome browser
This can be caused by the cache within Chrome not properly loading or formatting existing information for the Retail POS website.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click More tools
- Click Clear browsing data
- Select a time range
- Check the box next to Cookies and other site data
- Check the box next to Cached images and files
- Click Clear data.
After you clear cache and cookies:
- Some settings on sites get deleted. For example, if you were signed in, you’ll need to sign in again.
- If you turn sync on in Chrome, you’ll stay signed into the Google Account you’re syncing to in order to delete your data across all your devices.
- Some sites can seem slower because content, like images, needs to load again.