After updating the loyalty earned on products, the loyalty given does not match the new loyalty rate.
- Vend for Mac or PC
- Vend on iPad
Vend stores data on your browser that may be overriding the new update.
To fix this, you would need to clear your browser's or iPad's cached files. This will prompt Vend to re-sync the prices of your Products making sure the new Sales Tax is correctly applied.
Alternatively, you can perform a Sell Screen sync:
Vend for Mac or PC
- Click Sell on the side navigation
- Click Status
- Click Reset Data
Vend for iPad
- Tap the Menu at the top left of the screen
- Tap Online
- Tap Sync All Data
To clear cache on Google Chrome (for Mac or PC):
- On your computer, open Chrome
- At the top right, click More (three stacked dots next to the browser bar)
- Click More tools > Clear browsing data
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes
- Click Clear data