For Vend to be able to communicate with your iCT 220/250 using Global Payments services, your terminal needs to be set to 'Semi-Integrated' mode and the eConduit app needs to be activated. If semi-integrated is disabled, you will not be able to process payments directly from Vend and only the standalone payment will run. When semi-integrated is enabled and the eConduit app is connected, Vend can send payments directly to the terminal.
- Vend for Mac or PC
- Vend on iPad
- iCT 220/250
Enable Semi-Integrated Mode on the iCT220/250
- On the idle menu, select the [.,#*] key to access the administrator menu
- Type in the admin name and password and hit the [Enter] key (this is provided by Global Payments)
- Select [F2] or press  to access Misc. Option and hit the [Enter] key
- Select  for Semi-Integrated to access the semi-integrated menu
- Select  for Enable Semi-Integrated
- Press [F1] to select On to enable
Configure the Communication Type
After enabling the Semi-Integrated application, setup of the Communication Type is required. The Communication Type determines the communication method used between the terminal and Vend.
- Your terminal should still be on the semi-integrated menu. If not, follow steps 1-6 above.
- Select  to access the Communication Type option
- Select  for Ethernet
- Enter the terminal port number 5020 to the terminal and select the green key
- Enter  for Receipt options
- Select  for terminal (must be terminal for device to operate)
- Hit red button until at main screen, should say Welcome/Bonjour
Activate eConduit to communicate with Vend
NOTE: if the device shows “Welcome/Bonjour” it needs to be switched to stand alone (screen shows Global Canada), click “-” in the upper left-hand side, confirm stand alone before proceeding.
- Select the  Key
- You will see  eConduit, press green key
- Select 
- Select Start (if successful, you will see connected) NOTE: the device will provide you a Terminal ID, write down the Terminal ID for pairing with Vend.
- Press the red key to back out to the main screen
- On the main screen, the device should be switched to semi-integrated mode, select “-” in the upper left-hand side, confirm semi-integrated mode.
The terminal is now ready to pair with Vend.