- Once your Vend and BigCommerce accounts are connected, Vend becomes the system of record.
- You should manage your product catalogue, pricing and inventory information in Vend to ensure everything stays accurate and up-to-date.
- BigCommerce feeds important information back to Vend such as online sales, new customer or existing customer information associated with a sale, and inventory from a sale to keep stock levels in sync.
- Please click the following link for more on how to use the BigCommerce integration!
Product info that syncs:
|Variant Name/Value||Option Value|
|Variant Attribute||Option Name|
|Supply Price||Cost Price|
|Retail Price||Default Price|
|Active/Inactive||Visible on Storefront|
|Track Inventory||Track Inventory|
Product info that doesn't sync:
|N/A||MSRP (Retail Price)|
* Images send from Vend to BigCommerce on initial publish, but never after. For more, view the images section in the setting up BigCommerce products article.