To recreate a sale that has been voided
- Retail POS for Mac or PC
- Retail POS on iPad
- Replicate the sale in the Sell Screen.
- Click Pay, add the amount then select Cash, regardless of the original payment type. You will change this later if necessary.
- Navigate to Sales History.
- Locate the sale and expand it.
- Click Edit.
- If it is a historical sale, backdate the sale to the original day of purchase. Click Save.
- Change the Payment Date to match the original date of purchase.
- Change Payment Type as required.
It is important that changes made to the date of the purchase are completed before changing the payment type. Integrated credit card payments cannot be backdated, so it is important that the payment type remains Cash until all other information is changed.