- Retail POS for Mac or PC
- Create a CSV file. Click here to download an example CSV template to get started, or use your spreadsheet software (like Excel or Google Docs) to create a CSV file with 4 column headers:
Handle [Optional] - the product handle (must match an existing product in Retail POS)
SKU [Mandatory] - the product SKU (must match an existing product in Retail POS)
supply_price [Optional] - the per-item supply price
Quantity [Mandatory] - the amount you're returning for each item
- Add products to the CSV file
- Navigate to Inventory -> Stock Control
- Click Return Stock
- Choose the source outlet and supplier, click Choose file and select your saved CSV file.
- Click Save. Refresh the page and products will begin populating. Please ensure that the total products imported matches the number of products you are importing.
You can add products to your stock return CSV file in bulk by exporting your products list and copying the required information to the template.
- stock-return.csv56 Bytes