- Vend for Mac or PC
The register was closed on another device, or while the connection to the internet was interrupted. The issue is caused by a mismatch between local data on your device and our servers.
Our first step would be to Reset Data:
- Click Sell on the side navigation
- Click Status
- Click Reset Data
The next step is to clear the browser cache:
- Type chrome://settings/siteData in the search bar
- Search for 'vendhq' in the top right hand side
- Click the trash icon to remove the saved data from your computer
- Refresh Vend and the Sell Screen should load.
- You can try logging into that register in an incognito window (CTRL+Shift+N on PC or COMMAND+SHIFT+N on Mac) on Google Chrome to verify that it is closed before clearing your cache.