- Vend for Mac or PC
1. Open Chrome.
2. On your browser toolbar, click the Chrome menu.
3. Click More tools > Clear browsing data.
4. In the box that appears, click the checkboxes for "Cookies and other site and plug-in data" and "Cached images and files."
5. Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Choose ''beginning of time'' to delete everything.
6. Click Clear browsing data.
1. Click Safari in the upper left-hand side of your screen. In the menu that appears, click Preferences.
2. In the window that appears, click the Privacy tab. Click the button Remove All Website Data
3. Click Remove Now in the pop-up window that appears.
Once you have cleared the cache to make sure your browser and device are also up to date