- Retail POS for Mac or PC
- Download your Retail POS product CSV template here
- Open this in any spreadsheet software
- Pick a name and handle for the entire product. This name and handle will be the same for each variant
- Add in the variant option names and values. Make sure the variant option names are the same and that the values are different
- Each variant will have their own unique SKU. If you leave it blank, Retail POS will randomly generate the SKU for it
- Add in a supply price and retail price for each variant
- Fill out any other applicable columns
- Save, and upload
- Add inventory using our Stock Order module (this makes sure your stock levels are correctly recorded
If you use the Retail POS Product CSV template:
Make sure you update the outlet name for the inventory fields to match your store. For example, change Inventory_Main_Outlet to Inventory_Outlet_Auckland.
If you have two stores with similar names (e.g. Inventory_Outlet_Auckland and Inventory_Outlet_Auckland_Warehouse), you will need to update the name of the second store. You could change it to Outlet_Akld_Warehouse for example.
For tax-exclusive retailers, the tax is set per outlet. You will need to change the 'tax_name' field to 'outlet_tax_your_outlet_name'. You will need a column for each outlet.