If I have voided a sale or return, can I 'un-void' or cancel that action?
- Vend for Mac or PC
No, there's no way to 'un-void' a sale or return. The best way to correct the error is to re-create the sale or process the return once again.
Recreating a sale:
- Replicate the sale in the Sell Screen
- Click Pay, add the amount then select Cash
- Navigate to Sell -> Sales History
- Locate the sale and expand it
- Click Edit
- Change Payment Type as required
If this is a historical sale you may want to change the date of the sale as well as the payment type. You can do this following our How to change the date of a sale guide.
A recreated sale will appear on the register closure for the day that it was recreated on, even if backdated