- Vend for Mac or PC
- WooCommerce Integration
We suggest sharing this information with a web developer as this could be quite technical to investigate and troubleshoot.
When an order is placed on WooCommerce, it should fire an API call to us which we've set up to listen to (this is a webhook). This tells Vend an order has been made so Vend makes API calls to WooCommerce to get the details of that order, which we then save in Vend. If we don't receive this call from WooCommerce, we are unable to get the order.
Check to confirm webhooks are active and saved correctly in WooCommerce:
- Click WooCommerce
- Click Settings
- Click Advanced
- Click Webhooks
- Confirm order.created, order.updated, order.deleted, product.deleted are set to Active
How to run a simple test to confirm if webhooks are firing correctly:
- Create an order in WooCommerce
- Set order status to a Closed state
To troubleshoot existing orders, follow along from step 3 onwards
- Click Update
- In WooCommerce, click Status > Scheduled Actions and navigate to the most recent page
- Confirm if there is a webhook generated for the order ID and is listed as Complete
- If Scheduled Actions displays any status other than Completed, please share with your Developer
- Vend will not import an order that includes a deleted product on WooCommerce
- While these steps can narrow down if webhooks are working correctly, we recommend working with a web developer to diagnose order failures. This is due to the highly customisable nature of WooCommerce.