Vend POS System is already integrated with PayJunction. Simply follow the instructions below to connect Vend with your PayJunction account and Touch Terminal.
Activate PayJunction Touch Terminal
Instructions to activate PayJunction Touch Terminals can be found here:
Create PayJunction API Credentials
If you have more than one Vend Register please repeat steps 1 through 6 for each:
1. Login to your PayJunction account as an administrator, go to More, then select API Credentials
2. In the top-right corner of this view, select the Create New API Credential button
3. Enter a First Name, Last Name and an Email Address
To ensure that report titles lineup properly between PayJunction and Vend, please use the following naming convention:
- FIRST NAME: Number or nickname assigned to the Vend Register
- LAST NAME: Vend_nameOfYourBusiness
- EMAIL ADDRESS: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Create a new unique Login and Password.
For the LOGIN: Use the same First and Last name listed above, without spaces.
For the PASSWORD: Use at least 8 characters, with at least one uppercase, one lowercase and one number.
5. Select the account that will be used by the Vend Register. Also, select the account in the Default Credit Card Account drop-down
6. Select the Create button at the bottom of the page to save the new API credentials
Create a PayJunction Payment Type in Vend
- Log into your merchant’s Vend store. Open the Setup tab. (On Vend for iPad this can be found under Dashboard > Setup)
- Select Payment Types.
- Select the Add Payment Type button
- Search and choose PayJunction. (If you do not see this payment type, please contact email@example.com)
- Follow steps 2-5 of this guide to set up each additional terminal
NOTE: Each Smart Terminal can only be paired with one Vend Register at a time
Pair the Smart Terminal to the preferred Vend POS register
- In the Payment Types screen, click the Edit icon on the PayJunction payment type
- Click Connect a Terminal
- A prompt will open stating “PayJunction would like to access your Vend account”. Click the Allow Access button
1. Enter your API Login and Password that you created in PayJunction and select Next Step
2. Select the Smart Terminal and Account you want to pair with Vend
3. Vend POS will send a test transaction for $0.01 to make sure the terminal is connected and working
4. In Vend, select Yes to accept, then select the X (red key) on the terminal to cancel
5. If you have more than one register, choose which Register you'll be using this terminal with and select Next
6. Fill in the contact information and select Finished
7. Select ESC and select Save Payment Type
8. This terminal is now set up and ready for its first transaction