- Vend for Mac or PC
- Vend on iPad
- Shopify Integration
- WooCommerce Integration
- Create a new product called "Chargeback" in Vend. It should have zero supply, retail, and tax.
- Click on Sell.
- Switch to the register allocated for your e-commerce integration.
- Add a customer to the sale.
- Add the "Chargeback" product to the sale and change the retail price to negative. The retail price, in this case, would be the "chargeback bank fees" + "refund amount".
- Click on the red "Pay" button and process the refund using the payment type allocated for e-commerce integration.
- Complete the sale.
Please be advised that following the steps given above will not restock the inventory of the product sold in the original sale. You will be able to account for the refund amount that is paid to the customer and the chargeback fees that the bank might have charged.
Also, the refund needs to be processed on the e-commerce platform separately.