- Vend for Mac/PC
- Vend on iPad
- Chase payment integration
- Ingenico Desk 5000/iCT250
1. Press the # key and enter the manager password provided to you by Chase.
2. In the Admin Menu, use the top arrows to navigate down to option 9 - Misc. Options, select this option using the green button on your Chase payment terminal.
3. Next, in the Misc.Options menu, select 1-Semi-Integrated.
4. In the Semi-Integrated menu, select 1-Enable SemiInteg.
5. Use the top left-hand button (F1) on your terminal pin pad to select On.
6. You will be taken back to the Semi-Integrated menu. Once here, select 2-Communication Type.
7. On the next screen, select 3-Ethernet.
8. Make a note of the terminal IP address, and use the terminal pin pad to enter the Port number 9999. Press the green pin pad button, which will take you back to the Semi-Integrated menu.
Semi-integrated will now be enabled. Press the red pin pad button a number of times, which will then take you back to the Welcome-Bonjour home screen.
- How to find the Terminal ID on a Chase terminal
- Payment accepted in Chase but not in Vend
- How to put Chase terminal into Standalone mode