To prepare to run a successful pop-up store with Vend.
- Vend for Mac or PC
- Vend on iPad
1. Add a register specifically for this pop-up store.
It prevents getting duplicated invoices and eases filtering and reporting.
2. Allow a warning on the Sell Screen to avoid overselling.
3. Give users access to the outlet.
Ensure that the users will have access to the outlet into which this register will be added.
4. Allow users permissions.
Think about the necessary actions that the users might need.
5. Check the network limitations of the new location.
Online mode: ensure that your internet speed is fast enough to run Vend.
Offline mode: it is advised getting comfortable with the risks and limitations of this mode.
6. Pair and test the hardware in advance.
Be aware that most credit card payments will need an internet connection to work.