Sell your Retail POS products online with eCom (E-Series) and connect your eCom (E-Series) store to any site or social page to reach your customers everywhere.
eCom (E-Series) provides a fully functional online store tailored to your product catalog, customers and settings. Better yet, eCom (E-Series) Business Plan is included in all Retail POS Standard and Advanced plan subscriptions, so you don't have to pay anything extra.
Setting up eCom and Retail POS
For retailers with an existing eCom store, please follow the steps in our How to connect an existing eCom (E-Series) account to Retail POS (X-Series) guide instead.
To set up a new eCom store and connect the Retail POS-eCom integration:
- Navigate to Setup > Apps.
- Scroll down to the Sell Online section and click Connect to Lightspeed Retail on the eCom module.
- Enter your Name, Email, and Password that will be used on your eCom account and click Next.
- Select a register to record eCom order against from the Register drop-down. We recommend setting up a dedicated eCom register to track online sales separately from your in-store purchases and prevent orders from outside trading hours opening your closed register. To learn how to set up a new register, refer to our Setting up your outlets and registers guide.
- Select one or more outlets to sync your Retail POS inventory to eCom from. The outlet associated with the Register you selected will already be selected and greyed out. If you would like to select more than one outlet, refer to our Multi-outlet inventory with the eCom (E-Series) integration guide.
- Select the Default Payment Type to be used to record eCom payments in Retail POS from the drop-down.
How eCom (E-Series) is billed
Standard and Advanced
For retailers on Standard and Advanced plans, the eCom (E-Series) Business Plan is included in your Retail POS subscription and no additional payment is required.
Pro and Enterprise
For retailers on legacy Pro and Enterprise plans, your eCom (E-Series) subscription is billed alongside your Retail POS subscription in Retail POS. This allows you to pay for both subscriptions with one credit card.
To learn more about managing your eCom subscription in Retail POS — including cancellation, plan upgrades/downgrades, and reactivation — refer to our Managing third-party apps billed through Retail POS (X-Series) on the App subscriptions page guide.
Getting support for the eCom integration
Using eCom (E-Series) with Retail POS is fully supported by Retail Support. For technical support with this integration, please:
- Browse the eCom section of the Retail POS (X-Series) Help Center for quick answers
- Use the Help function within your Retail POS store to contact our support team. However, help is only officially available in English for now.
- For eCom (E-Series)-specific functionality, you can also refer to the eCom Help Center for further information.
Billing-related queries are handled by Lightspeed. Use the Help function within your Retail POS store to contact our Retail Support team.
Once you have set up the eCom integration, see the guides below to set up your product catalog and learn how sales, inventory, and customer data sync: