- Vend for Mac or PC
- BigCommerce Integration
As soon as the integration has been connected, new orders and order updates will sync to Vend. Other behaviors to be aware of are:
- Inventory will be deducted from the outlet the register is associated with in Vend.
- Products that have not been previously mapped will be mapped based on the SKU. These products will be overwritten in BigCommerce with the product details and inventory levels from Vend.
- New products will be created if they don't already exist in Vend.
- Orders will fail to import if the product(s) sold is now deleted.
- Orders will fail to import if a custom product or a modifier was sold i.e. a product with an attribute name but no attribute values exist on BigCommerce.
If you would like to import your historical orders into Vend, please be aware that inventory will be deducted for these orders. We strongly recommend making a product backup prior to importing the orders so that inventory can be reverted if needed. Once you've backed up the products, you can import historical orders from the BigCommerce page in the Setup > Add-Ons section of Vend. You will need to choose a payment type and register to save BigCommerce sales to. There are then two buttons for importing orders - "Import All Orders" and "Import All Open Orders".