- Retail POS for Mac or PC
- WooCommerce Integration
As soon as the integration has been connected, new orders and order updates will sync to Retail POS. Other behaviors to be aware of are:
- Inventory will be deducted from the outlet the register is associated with in Retail POS.
- Products that have not been previously mapped will be mapped based on the SKU. These products will be overwritten in WooCommerce with the product details and inventory levels from Retail POS.
- New products will be created if they don't already exist in Retail POS.
- Orders will fail to import if the product(s) sold is now deleted.
- The same orders will be imported again if at any stage the integration was reconnected - We are unable to enable the option for such cases if prior to reconnecting the integration you already had hundreds or thousands of orders in Retail POS from WooCommerce. The best and safest solution would be to update the orders on WooCommerce to trigger an update to sync to Retail POS. For example, add a note to an order which is missing in Retail POS and this will cause the order to sync to Retail POS.
If you would like to import your historical orders into Retail POS, please be aware that inventory will be deducted for these orders. We strongly recommend making a product backup prior to importing the orders so that inventory can be reverted if needed. Once you've backed up the products, you can import historical orders from the WooCommerce page in the Setup -> Apps section of Retail POS. You will need to choose a payment type and register to save WooCommerce sales to. There are then two buttons for importing orders - "Import All Orders" and "Import All Open Orders".