To delete an outlet from your account.
- Vend for Mac or PC
- Sign in as an admin user
- Click Setup
- Click Outlets and Registers
- Click on the outlet you wish to delete
- Click Delete Outlet
Once the outlet has been deleted, you will need to update your licenses in Vend to have your billing updated:
- Click Billing
- Click Manage Licenses
- Reduce the number of outlet licenses
- Click Save
- Click Adjust licenses
Before deleting an outlet you must do the following:
- Delete any registers assigned to the outlet
- Reassign or delete any users that are assigned to the outlet
- Receive or cancel any open or sent Stock Orders or Stock Transfers assigned to that outlet
- Cancel or complete any open Inventory Counts assigned to that outlet
Your next bill will be updated once the outlet is deleted.
You will not be able to delete outlets or registers if your account is past due.
Once an Outlet is deleted, you will still have access to your reports. However, you will not have access to your register closures once you delete an outlet.