Important: Your PC will need to be Bluetooth compatible to pair with the Socket Mobile scanner.
To set up your Socket Mobile scanner for PC follow the steps below:
1. Press and hold the small power button until the scanner beeps or displays an LED light.
2. Your Socket barcode scanner is now powered on. For use with the PC, you'll want to ensure the scanner is set to keyboard mode.
To enable keyboard mode, scan the below barcode.
Tip: Try scanning the following barcodes directly on the screen, if it does not work, print off this page and scan it from there. These barcodes will also be in the manual that came with your socket mobile scanner.
3. Next open the Settings page by clicking the Windows icon and then the settings cog. Alternatively, you can search 'settings' in the bottom left search bar.
4. In Settings, click Devices from the list of options.
5. Click Add Bluetooth or other device at the top of the page.
6. Next, select Bluetooth in the Add a device screen.
7. Your PC will search for nearby Bluetooth devices, once it finds your Socket scanner, just click it to pair.
8. Your PC will pair with the scanner. Just click Done in the pop up menu.
9. Your scanner is paired! You'll now be able to scan products in Vend.