Sending an on-account sale to Xero returns the error: "Payments can only be made against authorised documents"
- Vend for Mac or PC
- Xero Integration
- Invoice is not approved in Xero
- On account sales have payments on them before invoice is pushed through to Xero
Invoice is not approved in Xero
- Click Sales ledger
- Click the sale you need to sync to Xero
- Click Xero
- Click View invoice on Xero
- Click Approve
On account sales have payments on them before invoice posted to Xero
- If a payment is applied to an on account sale before it has been posted to Xero, the sale will have to be voided and recreated.
To prevent this error from occurring, set invoices to post to Xero as approved in your Vend/Xero settings.