To enable or disable Chrome from using its print preview screen when printing and to change the default to be Windows print service.
- Vend for PC
1. Click the Windows logo in the bottom left corner
2. Search for 'Task Manager'
3. Click Google Chrome
4. Click End Task
4. From your desktop, right click Google Chrome
5. Click Properties
6. If you want to enable the preview, in the dialog box, add " --enable-print-preview" at the end of the Target field (there is a space before the --)
7. If you want to disable the preview, in the dialog box, add " --disable-print-preview" at the end of the Target field (there is a space before the --)
8. Click Apply