- Vend for Mac or PC
- Vend on iPad
- NAB payment terminal
Create the payment type in Vend
- Click Setup in Vend
- Click Payment types
- Click the Add Payment Type button
- Click NAB
- Click Begin Setup
- Enter a name for the payment type
- Click Save Payment Type
Get the terminal ready to pair
- Plug the terminal into your network using an Ethernet cable.
- Connect the terminal to power.
- Turn the terminal on.
- The terminal screen should say POS Online.
- You will be asked to set the time on your payment terminal, please ensure this is correct as this will have an impact on the daily batch and settlement.
Connect the terminal to Vend
- Click the NAB payment type that was just created
- Click Connect a Terminal
- Click Allow Access
- Enter terminal serial number and click Pair
- Confirm the payment terminal shows a test transaction for $0.01 and click Yes
- Click Next
- Select register to assign to the terminal and click Next
- Confirm contact information and click Submit
- Click Done
- Each terminal can only be paired with one Vend Register at a time.
- Repeat the above process for each terminal you need to connect.
- Terminals can be paired under the one payment type.