- Retail POS for Mac or PC
- Retail POS on iPad
There could be multiple reasons for the product to not show up in inventory count
- If the product was created after the inventory count was started.
- If the "Track Inventory" feature is enabled after starting the inventory count.
- If Inventory count is created with a particular filter, make sure that the product qualifies for the applied filter.
- If the product was inactive at the point of starting the inventory count.
- Unstable internet connection when products are getting loaded to the Inventory count.
Even if the product is not showing up in the inventory count, you can always manually type in the SKU or product name that you want to count.