- Retail POS for Mac or PC
- Retail POS on iPad
- Pax S300, S920 & D210
Create the payment type in Retail POS
1. Click Setup in Retail POS
2. Click Payment types
3. Click the Add Payment Type button
4. Click Begin Setup
5. Enter a name for the payment type
6. Click Save Payment Type
Get the terminal ready to pair
You need to connect the D210 or S920 to your wifi network before pairing it. To do this, you will need to follow this guide here.
The S300 is a hard wired device, meaning an ethernet cable needs to connect from the S300, to your router. Once the terminal is connected, the Pax S300 screen will display POS Online.
Connect the terminal to Retail POS
1. Click the Retail POS Payment Gateway payment type that was just created
2. Click Pair a Terminal
3. Enter the Serial Number on the terminal and choose the register you want to pair the terminal to and select Pair Register
4. Once you select save, you will then see the terminal serial number and the register it is paired to
- Each terminal can only be paired with one register at a time
- Repeat the above process for each terminal you need to connect
- Multiple payment terminals can be paired under a single payment type
- How do I pair my Pax D210 to my Wifi network?