Verifone / EFTPOS NZ is undertaking technical changes to the integration with Retail POS and currently the integration is only supported on a Windows PC for new connections.
The changes do not impact payment terminals already paired to your Retail POS account (both PC/Mac or iPad). If you need to pair a new terminal or replace an existing terminal, please reach out to Retail Support.
Important: Please do not unpair your existing payment terminal using the trash icon (Setup -> Payment Types -> Your Verifone Payment Type)
- Retail POS for Mac or PC
- Retail POS on iPad
- Verifone NZ payment terminal on Paymark network
- Verifone NZ payment terminal on Eftpos NZ network
Below are the factors that dictate the terminal will integrate with Retail POS
- The terminal is on the Paymark or Eftpos NZ network
- Compatible software version (i.e 2015V3 w/ UIA0508 or higher with Cloud Services enabled) for Paymark
- Compatible software version (Softpay 03.10.G707 or higher) for Eftpos NZ
If you are not sure about any of the above, we recommend reaching out to your Eftpos reseller to clarify the above points.