What do the figures of the Inventory On Hand Report represent?
- Current Stock- the total amount of items in your inventory
- Stock Value- the sum of the cost of all the items On Hand
- Item Value- the Average Cost per item
- Reorder Point- the amount of stock triggering a reorder
- Reorder Amount- the amount of stock you will be reordering
Can I view the Retail price of my products in an Inventory Report?
Did this answer your question?
Have more questions? Contact us so that we can
help you out.