While importing a CSV file to update inventory, the stock levels don't change and are still displaying as an infinity symbol in Vend.
- Vend for Mac or PC
The inventory tracking is not enabled for the products.
You would need to first enable inventory tracking for your products in Vend. You can do so either through Vend's Add/Edit Product page or through importing a CSV file.
Through the Add/Edit Product page
You can enable tracking inventory for each product individually. To do so, you would need to follow the steps below:
- Navigate to Products
- Click on the name of the product you wish to enable inventory tracking
- Click Edit Product
- Scroll down to Inventory
- Select Track Inventory for this Product
- Click Save
Through CSV Import
You can enable inventory tracking through a CSV import:
- Click Products
- Click on Export List to export a CSV file of all your products
- On your CSV file, change the value of the "track_inventory" column to 1 for the products you want to track inventory for
- Make sure you have the correct inventory level on your file and save the file as CSV
- Import the CSV file onto your Vend store