Resolve issues with the connection between the Moneris terminal and Vend on iPad.
- Vend on iPad
- Moneris integrated payments
Make sure the ethernet params are set to static
- Enter ##08 on your Moneris terminal
- Select COMMS TYPE
- Select ETHERNET
- Save the settings with the green button
- Once you see TCP CONNECTION OK press the red button to get back to the home screen
- Print the configuration of the terminal by entering ##16 from the main screen (enter NO when prompted about trailer messages)
- Take note of the ETHERNET PARAMS section and make sure the type is set to STATIC
Add the Moneris terminal into the Vend app.
- On the Moneris terminal, press ##16 and enter.
- Select No when prompted to Print trailer messages
- Find the Address on the print out
- On the Vend app, tap Settings on the side menu
- Tap Hardware
- Tap Moneris
- Remove the IP address and enter the Address exactly as it appears on the print out
- Ensure the Port Number says 9999 in bold lettering (not greyed out)
- Tap Done.
Make sure the Moneris terminal and the iPad are on the same network.
- Tap Settings on the iPad home screen
- Tap Wi-Fi and then tap the (i) beside the network that the iPad is on
- Make sure the first 3 parts of the IP address on the iPad matches the first 3 parts on the Moneris IP address
Make sure the Moneris terminal is set to Ethernet mode and the Port Number is 9999.
- Enter ##52 from the home screen and make sure ETHERNET is selected.
- Press the red key to get back to the home screen.
- Enter ##13 then select TERMINAL SETUP, then select PORT NUMBER and enter 9999.