Connecting your Worldpay Dejavoo payment terminal to wireless internet rather than plugging it into your router directly.
- Retail POS for Mac or PC
- Retail POS on iPad
- Dejavoo Z3/Z6/Z8 terminals
1. From the Terminal's idle screen press the Enter/OK Key.
2. Enter the Manager Password: 1234.
3. Go to Utility then press Enter/OK.
4. Enter the manager password again.
5. Navigate to Communications then press the Enter/OK Key.
6. Arrow down to Local then press Enter/OK.
7. Choose WIFI and select the network you want to connect to.
Note: The security protocol you need is WPA2.
8. Next, go to Configure and set a password.
9. After entering the password press the yellow key twice then go to Connect. Once it's connected press the Red or Yellow key until you are back on the POS > online or the idle screen.
The terminal may not function correctly on newer 5GHz WiFi connections. For troubleshooting, try switching to a 2.4GHz WiFi connection.