Adjust your inventory after an inventory count was done outside of Vend, or on the Scanner app without being logged in.
- Vend for Mac or PC
- Open Office
- In Vend, export your product list
- In Sheet 2 next to your product list, paste the your inventory count
- On the inventory count sheet, make sure you have two columns: SKU and quantity, in that order
- On your product sheet, insert this formula into the inventory column for the outlet you want to adjust: =VLOOKUP(C2;Sheet2.A$2:B$500;2;0). Change '500' to the total number of rows in your inventory sheet
- In the inventory column, you should now have the quantity for each SKU from your count. If any cells say N/A, this is because the SKU was not in your inventory count sheet
- If you do not want to change the inventory for products you did not count, remove them from the product list sheet
- If you want to bring the inventory to 0 for products you did not count, replace each 'N/A' with '0'
- Save the file as a .csv file
- In Vend, import your product list