- Vend for Mac or PC
- Vend on iPad
Void the sales
- If the customer will not be returning to complete the sale, you can void the sale. This will return the products on the sale to your inventory.
Voiding a Sale
For iPad users, follow all steps. For Mac or PC users, start from step 4.
- Tap the 3 horizontal lines at the top left corner of your screen
- Tap Dashboard
- Tap Menu
- Click/Tap Sales Ledger
- Use the filter options to isolate the sale
- Click/Tap Update
- Click/Tap the sale line so it expands
- Click/Tap Void
Apply payment manually
- If the customer has already paid for the sale, you can apply payment manually in the sales ledger.
Create a unique payment type for old on account sales
- If the customer has already paid for the sale, but you want to be able to differentiate the sales from the your regular takings, you can create a seperate payment type for closing off old on account/layby/parked sales.
Payments applied to a sale will appear in the register closure for the date they are actually applied to the sale.