Lite, Pro and Enterprise
Before switching your account's billing frequency, please note that all retailers on Lite and Pro plans (outside of North America) will be required to reactivate on one of our latest Lean, Standard or Advanced plans.
Features available to your account may be affected when you change your billing plan or frequency. You may also lose any existing discount on your current plan. Once you move to the latest plans, you will be unable to switch back to a previous plan.
For further information on the latest plans, refer to our Pricing page here.
Switch your Retail POS plan from monthly to annual payments or from annual to monthly payments.
- Retail POS for Mac or PC
- Click Setup
- Click Billing
- Click View our Pricing Plans
- Scroll down to Billing
- Click Annual Billing or Monthly Billing as desired
- Click Switch Plan
- If you are on an outdated plan, you will need to select one of our current plans to switch your billing frequency.
- If you change your pricing plan part way through the year, your pricing will be prorated. Your billing date will also change to the date you initiated the billing frequency change.
- You will not be able to switch between monthly and annual billing if your account is in dunning.
- Changing, Updating and Editing your Retail POS Plan